[mapguide-users] mapguide+google earth in IE

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Wed May 20 08:14:30 PDT 2020

You can use Studio with MGOS 3.1.2 but I would not use it for Layouts.
Stick with Maps, Layers and (some) Datastores.

Do not use Studio for the Applications Definitions/Fusion Layouts.  MGOS has
evolved since AIMS 2017 and is not completely compatible with the layouts.

For the Layouts, stick with Maestro.
For anything to do with mapguide-rest, use Maestro.

For example, I uncompressed the following ZIP file
https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-rest/releases/download/1.0-rc4/mapguide-rest-1.0-rc4.zip
directly into the folder C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\rest

Then I can connect in Maestro to the url:  http://locations/mapguide/rest/
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t195347/maestro-rest.png>