[mapguide-users] Is SQL Server GeometryCollection supported?

Riccardo Pucci riccardo.pucci at geowebitalia.it
Fri Nov 6 11:04:29 PST 2020

Hi Jon

I had the same issue with geometry collection, in sqlserver but also in
oracle and postgress. I suspect that MGOS is not able to render geometry
with mixed primitive (points, linestring, polygons).
I'm not gone deeper, because that issue was not critical for my project

Riccardo

Il giorno gio 5 nov 2020 alle ore 16:59 _Jon_ <jrizzo at langan.com> ha
scritto:

> I have been having difficulty viewing data that is stored in SQL Server as
> GeometryCollection.  If the collection is split up into its component
> LINESTRING, COMPOUNDCURVE and CIRCULARSTRING elements I can see them just
> fine but I don't see anything when these features are stored in a
> collection.  Is GeometryCollection supported, and if so, is there a trick
> using this type of geometry with mapguide?
>

> --
> Sent from:
> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Users-f4182607.html

Riccardo Pucci