[mapguide-users] TLS 1.0

_Jon_ jrizzo at Langan.com
Wed Nov 18 11:23:09 PST 2020

Thanks for the replies, Gordon.  It looks like 1.2 is actually working for
most of our servers.  I think I had previously only been testing 1.0, 1.1
and 1.3.  I am told that my certificate already supports 1.2.  I still seem
to be having a few issues in maestro, however.  Certain activities still
throw errors.  For example, feature source previews throw a 404 error even
though the feature source itself works just fine in my map.  I can no longer
connect using Studio at all using https, which I can live without, but I
still rely on it occasionally when maestro struggles with a particular task.