[mapguide-users] memory leak: IGWSQueryDefinition and FdoFilter

artem artimoshagaming at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:03:15 PDT 2020

About memory leaks in SHP provider, there was same problem with GetFilter(),

FDO\Providers\SHP\Src\Provider\ShpImpExtendedSelect.cpp

in function
ShpIScrollableFeatureReader* ShpImpExtendedSelect::ExecuteScrollable()

it is invoked there several times without FdoPtr<>.

========================
I also have found another one memory leak in SHP provider (probably better
to post it on FDO forum, but as continue of my words)...

It is caused by:
FDO\Providers\SHP\Src\Provider\ShpImpExtendedSelect.cpp
in function
ShpIScrollableFeatureReader* ShpImpExtendedSelect::ExecuteScrollable()
by next alloc:
propStubs[0].m_name = new wchar_t[wcslen(L"FeatId")+1];

It should be cleared in
ShpScrollableFeatureReader::~ShpScrollableFeatureReader()
but it is not, because in my case m_NumProps == 0 (0 - as input parameter to
ShpScrollableFeatureReader constructor "m_orderingProperties->GetCount()")

but I'm not sure how to fix that case correctly.