[mapguide-users] R: R: MapGuide WFS uniqueID

gvtomm gvtomm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 04:56:19 PST 2021

Yes Jackie, this resolve my issue!

In the same MGOS installation, if the feature source id change, also the nsXXXXXXX ID change.

But the most important thing is that, in case of migration from one MGOS to a new MGOS, if all data sources will have the same resource id (i.e. the same path and name) they will have also the same nsXXXXXXX calculated from hash.

I hope we don't find any bugs :)

Thank you very much

gvtomm