[mapguide-users] Mapguide and the Cloud

liglio.pessoal at nexxa.com.br liglio.pessoal at nexxa.com.br
Sat Oct 2 08:04:25 PDT 2021

Hi,

I have been thinking what is the best architectural solution to implement an
ASP.Net/mapguide scalable solution at AWS Cloud.

Today I have a windows server EC2 instance running the web server and
mapguide. To be able to use EC2 autoscaling, I have to deal with user
sessions outside the web server, maybe a ElastiCache as an ASP.NET Session
Store.

But I also have to deal with mapguide sessions outside EC2, maybe put them
in Amazon Elastic File System ?

I want to explore other options of architecture and open this discussion.
How you guys are using mapguide in a cloud enviroment ?

Liglio Cavalcante