[mapguide-users] CPU 100%

Gordon Luckett gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Tue Oct 12 07:30:04 PDT 2021

Do you happen to have SHPFILES?  Check the IDX files and make sure they do
not have 0 bytes.

If so, what is happening is that MapGuide is creating an index, but the
legend refers to a value in the theme that may not exist.  For example, if
you colour-code your parcels by a column called Zoning and you have A11
zone, but that doesn't exist in the data, you may get a 0 byte idx file.

Just a shot in the dark.