[mapguide-users] PHP Error in Mapguide server

Hadis Alinia hadissaalinia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:26:25 PDT 2022

Hi,

Mapguide server was working well until yesterday. Today I get an error
message for all the tasks under the "task list" in the fusion. This error
relates to the PHP.

By clicking any of the tasks buttons I get  "PHP Warning: session_start():
Cannot start session with empty session ID in C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\layers\MapGuide\php\Common.php on line
96"
also "500 internal server error, there is a problem with the resource you
are looking for, and it can not be displayed"

The other issue I have is that the OpenStreetMap doesn't show up and I
get "net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID"

Hadis