[mapguide-users] Showing (drawing) longitudes at some positions (like -70 deg, -73 deg...)

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:58:42 PDT 2022

I don't see Fusion being updated to use OL6 or newer anytime soon. The work
is too monumental and such limited dev resources are better spent elsewhere.

mapguide-react-layout already uses OL6, so it would be my logical choice
for doing what you want. The viewer already has a layer manager API to
easily add new vector/WMS layers client-side.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

I want to display red lines to represent longitude on the map at the
boundaries of each area representing UTM or MTM divisions. These lines
should be displayed temporarily and not saved to a file or to the server.

With flexible layout, what would be the best approach to develop this
feature? I'm thinking of using the OL API but I'm stuck with version 2 in
Fusion, so will OL in Fusion for MGOS 4 be upgraded to version 6?

Or with REACT viewer, is there a way to use OL6?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,

Pierre

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo