[mapguide-users] Changing number of MapGuide users

David Bowen dbowenrci at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 05:40:41 PST 2022

Hi all,

I'm wanting to change the number of simultaneous users in our mapping
application, however I'm not sure what setting to change. In the Maestro
Site Administrator tool, under the Configuring Servers option, there is a
Maximum Connections setting for both Client Connection Properties and Site
Connection Properties. Could anyone offer insight on which one should be
changed to increase/decrease the simultaneous number of users? If it's not
one of these, could you please let me know where to make the necessary
change?

Thanks in advance,
David