[mapguide-users] Forum Hosting

pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Fri May 20 10:18:39 PDT 2022

Hi Gordon,

I would like to but I am not familiar with these Forum Hostings. I even
don't know if the actual email will do the job because I don't know how
exactly to answer in this mailing-list. I think OSGEO should look into
providing that kind of forum hosting service, but that's just a suggestion.
To find a free Forums Web Hosting Service seems to be the principal problem.
What should we look for to find a solution ?  I don't know how Nabble is
interacting with a mailing-list (protocol, .).

Pierre