[mapguide-users] download kml and upload kml in fusion

Hadis Alinia hadissaalinia at gmail.com
Thu May 26 06:27:52 PDT 2022

Hi Gordon,

I am trying to script to upload a kml from local folder to my map. (I want
the user to select the file from their local folder and be able to overlay
(temporary) on the other exiting maps)
I placed a kml sample into my template folder and added a script to task
pane as follows : I don't receive any error, but I can't see my map. I am
not sure what is the issue?

var source = new Proj4js.Proj('EPSG:4326');
Proj4js.defs["EPSG:3857"]="+proj=merc +a=6378137 +b=6378137 +lat_ts=0.0
+lon_0=0.0 +x_0=0.0 +y_0=0 +k=1.0 +units=m +nadgrids=@null +no_defs"
var dest = new Proj4js.Proj('EPSG:3857');

var geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder();

function display_kmlmap()
{

var map = parent.Fusion.getWidgetById('Map');
var olMap = map.oMapOL;

var kmlmap = new parent.OpenLayers.Layer.vector("KML", "KML/sample.kml", {
   format: parent.OpenLayers.Format.KML,
   projection:  new parent.OpenLayers.Projection('EPSG:3857'),
   formatOptions: {
       'extractStyles': true,
   'extractAttributes': true
   },