[mapguide-users] MapGuide, Google and Content Security Policies

pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 18 09:34:07 PST 2022

Hi David,

I am using the last default version.

Regards,

Pierre

From: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of David Bowen
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 2:29 PM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List <mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] MapGuide, Google and Content Security Policies

Thanks Pierre, but unfortunately we have custom scripts to launch Google Streetview, so don't reference the files in that directory. We do include the API key in the script used to launch Streetview (src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=[KEY] <https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=%5bKEY%5d> ") though.

Out of curiosity, do you happen to know what version of Google Maps you're using? We set the Google Maps version number in the Fusion XML template file so have been able to roll it back to v3.49. If we try using v3.50, it results with a Fusion error.

David