[mapguide-users] Google street view fail (not able to transform the map to EPSG:4326)

Hadis Alinia hadissaalinia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:39:19 PDT 2022

Hi,

I am trying to have google street view on my fusion map. I added the widget
and I can see the icon added to my webpage and also turned on the google
street base map.
But when I click on the "Google Street View" icon I get the following
error: "The CS of current map can not be transformed to EPSG: 2346". The
coordinate system of my map to overlay the layers is WGS84.PseudoMercator
as was mentioned in the instruction.

I hope you can help me to fix this problem.

Thank you
Hadis