[mapguide-users] MGOS 4 release candidate

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:33:57 PST 2023

Clearly the timeline I laid out last time I answered this question didn't
come to fruition. MapGuide obviously was not on my mind over this Christmas
/ New Year period and the weeks before and after this time period.

Having said that, I do intend to ramp back up MapGuide trunk development in
the next 2 weeks and expect to finally put out the Beta 1 release around
that time period.

So I am re-projecting RC/Final to be around March/April barring any
show-stopping items.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi Jackie,

Could you provide an update on when the release candidate and final
versions of MGOS 4 will be released? Apologies for asking but we're being
asked when the final update may occur.

Thanks,
David

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo