[mapguide-users] centering mult-line labels

Jonathan Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Tue Jan 24 12:18:02 PST 2023

Are there any options for centering multi-line labels that I am missing?  I am trying to create a multi-line label for a polygon layer that is centered horizontally in the feature.  The only way that I have been able to do this is to add a newline character in the label. When I do this, the resulting label doesn't quite center horizontally the way I want it to center.  The entire label is technically centered (based on the longest line), but each line of text is left justified.  Sometimes, this is desirable, but sometimes I want each line of the label to be centered horizontally.  Is there a way to do this?  If not, is this something that could make its way in to a future version?

Jon
This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information. Confidentiality or privilege is not intended to be waived or lost by erroneous transmission of this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your system. Disclosure, use, distribution, or copying of a message or any of its attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.