[mapguide-users] MapGuide 4.0

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 02:54:55 PDT 2023

I have produced the set of artifacts that will become the Beta 1 release.
Once this build passes my final smoke/sanity tests and there's nothing
show-stopping, it will be uploaded as the Beta 1 release.

That should be sometime this week.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hello everyone,

I found this exchange about the release of the version 4.0.

Do you now have enough visibility to give us an update on this schedule?

Thanks,

Ludovic

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo