[mapguide-users] Question| Maestro: IronPython - need some help

Bart Oostdam bart at giskit.nl
Thu Nov 16 04:42:34 PST 2023

Hello,

I am not sure that I can post my question here as it concerns IronPython in the Maestro application.

I am a newby with (Iron)Python but would really like to use it in a script-like manner as I am not a (OOP) programmer.
I do understand some basics of programming languages and have experimented a lot.

I have tried to understand the datamodel and the syntax of IronPython.
I have studied the only example I could find (VectorScalerange)
I have used DIR a lot trying to find out what is available…
I have tried a lot but have got stuck…

Can anyone show me in IronPython how to add a PointFilter to the SubLayer.LayerDefinition.VectorScaleRange ?

Thank you all so much.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bart Oostdam

GISkit BV