[mapguide-psc] PSC vs DEV list

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Nov 2 12:46:15 EST 2006

+1

  _____

From: Jason Birch [mailto:Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:42 AM
To: psc at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [mapguide-psc] PSC vs DEV list

Unfortunately, I'm not used to process yet and forgot to define the
timeline for the motion.

I think that it should be by default 1 week from seconding of motion,
with the option to define as short a period as 48 hours for important
stuff.  Of course if everyone votes it would close earlier.

Also, I saw on the FDO list that they extended the IRC veto to 48 hours
to deal with timezone issues.I think that this is a good idea.

I'll add these items to today's meeting minutes.

Jason

  _____