[mapguide-psc] Bootstrapping the MapGuide PSC

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 16 18:30:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

That IRC meeting time conflicts with OSGeo WebCom, which I'm chairing :(
I like the time slot though; Tuesday or Thursday works for me on a
recurring basis.

Should there be a requirement that any submitted functionality come with
a plan for funding the development, or will this be a purely merit-based
process.  If merit-based, how to we prioritise once the features have
been let past the gate?  On a funding basis?  What if we have some
funding floating around because of generous donations to the project?

I think that the voting provision for removing members should be
clarified, and perhaps we should consider another exit strategy in the
case that there is a rogue member that continues to participate, but in
a way that is counter to the goals of the project as a whole.  And yes,
my glass is half-empty.

There should be some work done on a proposal template and suggested
evaluation criteria but that's not in scope here.

Jason