[mapguide-psc] Bootstrapping the MapGuide PSC

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 16 22:06:50 EDT 2006

I only managed to do that because Bob posted later in the day.  I'm sure you wouldn't have left me with any scraps if he'd posted earlier :)

On reflection, a lot of my questions had to do with funding, where they really should have talked about funding and/or developer time.  I'm showing my work-bias here; I have been keeping consultants busy more than I've been running internal development projects recently.

Jason