[mapguide-psc] RFC process...

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sat Oct 28 13:36:28 EDT 2006

This is my first time involvement in open source and don't know much
about RFC's, so I hope I am on topic.

I would like to point that I think that every person comment counts, no
meter if user/developer/..

So, I think this RFC's templates needs to be easy understandable and
that every one can express opinion no metter on skills.
It is not good if they are too techincal and pre-finished so
non-developers got "affraid" to contribute to them.

I suppose this is not new and presumably we all agree on this. Anyhow I
wanted to express my opinion.

Haris