[mapguide-psc] RE: [mapguide-dev] 1.1.x branch

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Oct 30 14:03:31 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

Yes, I dislike the merge overhead as well, but it should not be a big
pain as long as there are no more reorgs of the code.  I do have some
guys who are working on things that won't fit in the 1.1.x timeline and
so the branch will allow them to continue working.  Are you ok with the
branch happening today/tomorrow or would you like some more lead time on
this one.

Thanks
Tom