[mapguide-users] New Make Package tool is great

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sat Apr 8 19:28:59 EDT 2006

I agree that being able to specify the destination root folder would be
helpful.  With the current functionality, you have to be very careful on
both servers to ensure that your folder structure is amiable to importing
and exporting packages at the desirable levels.  If not done correctly, it
looks like it would be very easy to unintentionally overwrite an existing
branch.

Andy

  _____