[mapguide-users] Can I get a clue?

Willem Schwarte willem at giskit.nl
Thu Apr 27 05:11:17 EDT 2006

This also happens to me a lot. Refreshing the site loads the page with
correct images.

But I don't know why this is happening. For customers and users
accessing the site it is not good. I know that if this happens to our
clients they will complain about this very much.

Is there any suggestion or solution how to avoid this?  Or why it is
happening at all?

Willem