[mapguide-users] Experiences with Oracle Spatial

Robert Bray robert.bray at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 4 01:04:24 EDT 2006

Wow, I never expected to be providing commercial product support on an
open source user forum :-)

Out of curiosity what version of the Oracle Database Server are you
running? Rest assured we are very aware of the performance issues with
Oracle data sources and are aggressively working on them. These other
issues mentioned here however we have not seen in house so I would like
to try and get to the bottom of them as well.

Thanks,

Bob

  _____