[mapguide-users] Load Procedures via a script examples?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Aug 9 13:04:53 EDT 2006

Hi Scott,

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

I put up a couple sample scripts for making packages from existing
server-side resources, and loading the same.  Is that what you're
looking for?

http://tinyurl.com/qesur

I don't think that anyone has figured out how to build packages
externally to Autodesk MapGuide Studio yet.

My current plan is to load the initial packages through Studio, and then
use FME (there is SDF support in 2006GB) to refresh the data source
directly in the repository.

Jason