Server Started then Stopped error.

Gord McKenzie gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Tue Aug 29 17:01:31 EDT 2006

I installed Enterprise 2007.  I uninstalled the open source and then did the
install of enterprise.  Foolishly, I thought my repository would survive as
it survived my 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 upgrade.  Not sure if I should expect some
kind of warning at least when I do the install but that is another issue.

I logged into the server admin page and changed my repository location to
point to the open source repository folders as they still exist.  Restarted
the server and now I cannot get the server service to run.  When I tell the
service to start on windows 2003, it gives the message that the service
started then stopped.

Anyone know what's going on?