[mapguide-users] The "ideal" MapGuide server?

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 19 17:43:27 EDT 2006

Excellent.  Hopefully I can stick with Core 5 then.  I'm sure the
FastCGI issue is just a glitch on my part.  Like I said, I didn't
install from your Apache/PHP/Tomcat file, as I already have Apache and
PHP running.  Instead I tried to duplicate all the setup items from the
install script (including the mapguide.conf file that it generates) but
it's definitely possible that I overlooked something or implemented it
incorrectly.  I'll go over it again carefully and let you know what happens.

-Marcus