Petitions too slow?

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Thu Jun 1 10:26:56 EDT 2006

Hi TRaian,

On the local network, is fast (between 2-3 seconds.).

Well, I think the step are the next:

1) Internet explorer set the petition to the server. (almost instantaneous).

2) The server take the coord. and the service Mapguide (MgServer.exe), make
the image to be sent. (I think 1-2 sec to process, but take a long time).

3) The client side take the image and refresh the frame (You must to
consideer you bandwidth to load a gif with about 80 Kb).

This is my theory.

I'll make another test withouth selection.