[mapguide-users] AW: Petitions too slow?

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Thu Jun 1 10:35:58 EDT 2006

of course Thomas, sorry.

"It's not difficult to build searchs with the examples in
phpviewersample.zip (look the source code in parceltask.php, ...).

You can use MySQL database too. My installation is with php+IIS. You must
remove the ; in the file php.ini, line 'extension=php_mysql.dll'.

If you don't mind, I'd like you post a speed test of my site, indicating
your bandwidth and time to load my site,...

Thk"