[mapguide-users] RE: rasters, always rasters !

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sun Jun 4 12:50:33 EDT 2006

There are a couple of older threads out there that may help you on this
topic.  Config.xml is not actually an external file but rather stored
internally in the repository database.  You can get to it through the
mapagent, though.

http://www.nabble.com/Additional-FDO-Provider-Previews-t1425914.html#a384875
5

And the related topic which has the underlying procedures:

https://mapguide.osgeo.org/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=321

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com