[mapguide-users] reference to directory C:\build_tux_area\mgdev\common\service\data\namedCollection.cpp

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Tue Jun 6 18:50:19 EDT 2006

Michael,

In the MapGuide code we use the __FILE__ macro which at compile time
inserts the full filename everywhere it is added to the source code. In
the case of most users seeing C:build_tux\... in the message it is
because that is the location where the machine compiled and built the
installed version. This information is very valuable because it tells
the developers exactly where the problem occurred and in exactly what
file. From the filename given in the message the C:\build_tux part can
be ignored and the important part is the rest as it maps to the build
tree in subversion.

Hope this helps,

Bruce

  _____