unable to make connection to raster

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 09:30:32 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am trying to get raster support to work using the windows autodesk raster provider. Here's what I've done: download the raster.zip file from the website and unzip the contents into both the MapGuide Open Source bin/FDO directory, and the Studio bin/FDO directory. I've added the contents of the providerATIL.xml file to the providers.xml file, and started my mapguide server. When I go to add data, I can see my georeferenced tiffs as supported file types, but when the Load Procedure fails with a message about my server not supporting the requested provider autodesk.raster.

I can't see what I've done wrong...

Thanks

Jo Cook

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA