[mapguide-users] Unable to view layer

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Tue Jun 20 15:28:56 EDT 2006

As a follow-up to this post, here is a more specific error message I get when
I double-click on a parcel layer from studio:

Source Error:

Line 44:            by Microsoft that offers a single logon and core profile
services for member sites.
Line 45:     -->
Line 46:     <authentication mode = "None">
Line 47:         <!--forms name="ProgAspNetCookie" loginUrl="Login.aspx"
/-->
Line 48:     </authentication>

Source File: C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\web.config
Line: 46

I have looked web.config file but don't see where authentication mode was
set.

I really need your assistance.

Thanks