Mapguide dotnetsampleviewer problem

Dennis Megarry dennis at myairplane.com
Fri Jun 23 10:29:05 EDT 2006

I've setup Mapguide on a Windows 2003 box, installed the sample data and
setup everything correctly (as far as I know), when I try to run the sample
ajax viewer, I get:

"Cannot establish connection.Cannot establish connection. Exception occurred
in method MgServerConnection.Open at line 94 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\common\service\services\ServerConnection.cpp :

I stopped the mapguide service and started it in interactive mode, but
nothing appears in the dos window..  Anyone run into this before?

Dennis