Site Administrator doesn't work anymore

Christian Setzkorn christian at setzkorn.eu
Fri Jun 30 04:44:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have installed MapGuide OS yesterday (again). Everything worked fine.
I could use the site administrator and invoke examples like this:

http://localhost/mapguide/dotnetviewersample/dwfviewersample.aspx

Unfortunately, it stopped working today. For example, I cannot log into
the site administrator (Authentication failed. Please enter a valid
username and password.) and when I invoke the above example I obtain:

Cannot establish connection.Cannot establish connection. Exception
occurred in method MgServerConnection.Open at line 94 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\common\service\services\ServerConnection.cpp

When I installed the site server it said that the server is started
automatically if I can remember correctly. I guess that's the problem
(the server is not running). Can I somehow start it manually or is there
another problem? What do you think?

Any feedback would be very much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Christian