[mapguide-users] New configuration problems

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Mar 13 01:48:29 EST 2006

This issue was discussed in the older mse-users archive which has not been
transferred to the new osgeo users archive.  Hopefully it will be some day.
You can still access the older archives at:
http://lists.mapserverfoundation.org/pipermail/mse-users/.

For publishing your maps via embedding in an HTML file and establishing a
session based on a user programmatically, see the example applications which
do exactly this.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com