dwfviewersample php error

Bob Fowler fowlerbob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:47:23 EST 2006

I have MGO RC1 installed on a server that was running 0.91. The admin
site works. The sample application works using the Studio preview
option. When trying the dwfviewersample.php, I got the following
error:

PHP Warning: main(../mapviewerphp/constants.php) [function.main]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\GwsViewer\appconstants.php
on line 27 PHP Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'../mapviewerphp/constants.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\GwsViewer\appconstants.php
on line 27 PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception
'mgconfigurationloadfailedexception' in Unknown on line 0

I modified the appconstants.php as follows:
changed: include '../mapviewerphp/constants.php';
to: include '../www/mapviewerphp/constants.php';

Now I get the following:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception
'mgconfigurationloadfailedexception' in Unknown on line 0

I have created a virtual directory to this sample per the install guide.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Bob Fowler
Greenville Water System
Greenville, SC USA