Data Loading Problem

javaknight at netzero.net javaknight at netzero.net
Wed Mar 22 17:42:01 EST 2006

Team,
I have installed this open source mapguide product using the PHP web extensions in 1.0 on Windows XP. I continue to experience a problem whenever I load any data through the Studio. The system will go through the load procedure for a sdf or shp file and create the resource in the appropriate directory on the tree. Unfortunately though I cannot get the system to display anything that I load. Upon double clicking the item on the tree I get the properties dialog with the correct information, that even lets me customize the item to the way I want to see it. However, when pushing the refresh, initial map view, or zoom to scale buttons, I get an error stating: "Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020101"
Nothing displays on the screen in the viewing portion of the window.
Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!