[mapguide-users] MapLayout Authorization demand

James Card james.card at calcad.com
Fri Mar 31 16:17:56 EST 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:30:53 -0800, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca>
wrote:

> Opera is totally broken; doesn't show any images at all, including
> legend images. That's OK; it's not a supported browser :)

Opera 9 handles the old MapServer Enterprise (0.91) output well enough,
but no recent version of Opera displays MapGuide OS (1.0 RC1) output --
unless you switch to user mode (which ignores the CSS from the server) and
then you'll see that all the images are loaded. I suspect that it wouldn't
take much effort to get things working in Opera, but it hasn't become a
priority here yet.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.