[mapguide-users] install problem Mapguide Studio preview 2007

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Wed May 10 15:03:30 EDT 2006

Apparently I had version 2.0 beta2 installed of the .NET framework,
which caused the problems. Uninstalling it solved my problem.

When running the .NET installer by itself I got correct feedback (see
attachment), but using the installer embedded in Autodesk Studio preview
I did not get the correct feedback. Is there a way to handle this issue
with the Studio installer and to get the window to display as well
instead of the error code returned by the .NET installer in a log file?

Best regards,
Bart