Change filter or theme conditions through API

Campbell, Keith A keith.campbell at atkinsglobal.com
Fri Nov 3 11:57:20 EST 2006

Presumably it is possible to change conditions for themes or filters for
layers through the API? I can get the layer, but I can't see any methods
that give access to the theme or filter set-up - just things like the
legend label, visibility, etc.

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.