Addding Site Server Fails

Buscher, Shane Shane.Buscher at nngco.com
Thu Nov 9 15:26:34 EST 2006

I'm running into trouble adding a new site server within MapGuide Site
Administrator.  The site server I'm trying to add is on a different
machine than where I have the web extensions installed.   I also have a
site server installed on the machine with the web extensions.

When I add the name and ip address of the remote site server (behind the
same firewall), I get a 'Logic exception' error within the Site
Administrator without any more detail.  The funny thing is I can plug in
other valid ip addresses without site servers, and the servers get added
fine (but the site servers are 'down' because they don't exist).

I'm at a complete loss.  I've checked to make sure I can ping the site
server.  Don't know where to go from here.  Any ideas? I'm running 1.02.

Regards,

Shane