[mapguide-users] Linux and raster support?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sat Nov 11 21:54:01 EST 2006

Thanks Frank,
I was able to get JPG working.  Studio didn't know where it's extents were,
so I had to create a map with the necessary extents.  I tried to work a bit
with ECW and MrSID but didn't have much luck, so I'll keep digging at a
later date on that.  I see that you have many samples in the source, so I'll
try working with that.  Do you by any chance have any test layers in a
mapguide repository?  If so, it would be handy if you could export the
package in MG Admin and then others could import it and look at data and
layer configurations.

Andy