MapServer failing at startup

Stone, Matthew (DHS-HISP) MStone at dhs.ca.gov
Mon Nov 13 11:48:01 EST 2006

All of a sudden, my MapServer (Mapguide enterprise) is not starting up,
due to a problem with the ACE.dll (so says the event viewer).  I have
nearly similar configuration among two computers with Mapguide
Enterprise installed and don't have this issue with the other machine.
Can't figure out what it is, thought it was something to do with a
previous MS update but no.  I am running MS Windows XP Pro, SP2.  Any
insight would be helpful, and I can paste binary or hexdec if anyone can
translate.

Matthew

Matthew Stone, MPH
UCSF/CA Dept. of Health Services
Health Information & Strategic Planning (HISP)

Office of County Health Services (OCHS)

1501 Capitol Ave MS 5204

Mailing Address:
PO BOX 997413, MS 5204
Sacramento CA 95899-7413

Physical Address:

1501 Capitol Avenue, Suite 71.5195, MS 5204

Sacramento, CA 95814

PH: 916-552-9918
FAX: 916-552-8260

mstone at dhs.ca.gov