wfs problem?

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Nov 17 09:25:24 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am trying to set up MapGuide OpenSource as a wfs server, and when I tried a simple GetCapabilities request using this url:
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?request=getCapabilities&service=wfs&version=1.0.0

I got the following response:

An exception occurred in FDO component. XML Document parse error at line 6 column 7: Expected end of tag 'br'
An exception occurred in FDO component. XML Document parse error at line 6 column 7: Expected end of tag 'br' Exception occurred in method MgFdoConnectionManager.Open at line 798 in file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp

Is this a bug, or "user error"?

When I try the following request I get a different error:

http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?request=getfeature&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&typename=Samples/Sheboygan/Data/BuildingOutlines&outputformat=SHAPE

The coordinate system conversion failed. Unsupported coordinate system code.

The coordinate system conversion failed. Unsupported coordinate system code. Exception occurred in method MgCoordinateSystem.ConvertCoordinateSystemCodeToWkt at line 950 in file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\common\service\coordinatesystem\CoordinateSystem.cpp

The sample dataset says it's in EPSG:4326, so there shouldn't be any conversion, should there?

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator