[mapguide-users] Query for Oracle SDO Data without using SDO_FILTER

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sat Nov 18 04:10:53 EST 2006

Hi Johann,

I am doing something with King.Oracle provider which sounds something
like you could use.

I have created a special paremeters inside filter for King.Oracle
provider for optimizing queries.

This is not available yet in version 0.4.4, beacuse this is some
"workarroud" in provider I am using, not sure yet how to make it work in
"general way" how to make it to look nice without changes in FDO
interface itself.
But it is working now with current versions of MapGuide and FDO.

If you want I could send you that version of provider to try it.

Haris