Error on Page

Campbell, Keith A keith.campbell at atkinsglobal.com
Mon Nov 20 06:21:47 EST 2006

I've set up an ajax based map that loads and displays correctly when I
open it in a IE. When the client tries to open the page, the legend and
map are greyed out and an Error on page message is displayed. The error
message is as usual, very helpful - Object expected and a line number. I
suspect that this may be caused by the client's connection speed -
something has not fully loaded before a JavaScript function tries to
access it. Without access to the client's environment it is difficult to
confirm this, but is my suspicion plausible? I have noticed that there
are places where the scripts test for a server response before
proceeding, in order to avoid this situation.

My next guess would be that a browser setting is preventing something
happening - are there any settings which should be checked?

Keith

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.