web studio improvements

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 5 10:57:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,

The trunk version of web studio has the following bug fixes and
enhancements:

* MG417: initialize map extents and coordinate system from first
layer added to the map
* MG328: cannot save new layer
* MG413: cannot change coordinate system in map
* MG330: double-clicking a resource in Select dialog failed
* MG415: preview refresh not working

The two big ones for usability were the initialization of the map
extents and coordinate system, and the preview changes.  Now, the
preview should work without having to save the resource when you make
changes, and you should be able to refresh it correctly at any time.

I'm not sure if these changes will make it into the upcoming
1.0.2/1.1.0 release, but I hope so :)  If not, check out the trunk
version:

svn checkout https://mapguide.osgeo.org/svn/mapguide/trunk/MgDev/Web/
src/webstudio --username <your name here>

You can then copy this over top of your installed copy or add it to
the www directory with a different name.

Cheers

Paul